Viens chez moi, j’invite…
Flagey – address upon réservation
October 27th and October 28th
shared table of 16 people
4 course tasting menu + apetizer
+ sparkling wine & + wine pairings: 75€
The dinners “Viens chez moi, j’invite un chef” are back! 🥂
The concept: Every month, I will welcome you into my very own apartment for a unique type of dinner. One chef, an open kitchen, a perfectly sun-exposed terrace for drinks, an amazing 4-course gastronomic tasting menu and a table for 16 people! Atmosphere? Cosy, intimate and chill! What better to ask for?
This January 20th, I’m inviting Grégoire and Barbara from Barge to cook for you in my appartement!
On Monday January 20th, Grégoire will prepare a 4-course tasting menu for 16 people, served along with sparkling wines and wine pairings carefully chose by Barbara, in an exclusive setting.
It’s in Flagey, Monday 20th of January.
• What and How much: 4-course tasting menu + apetizer with a glass of sparkling wine + wine pairings from Titulus, bread by Mama, water and origin coffee from Belga & Co, all for 75€.
• Where: near Flagey, the exact address will be given to you once you have made the reservation
See you very soon!
Thanks to Titulus for this long-lasting and strong partnership, and for their great wine pairings, to Mama for the excellent bread, to Vivi Pham Photography for the gorgeous pictures, to Belga & Co for the delicious Colombian filter coffee, to Heetch for allowing our guests to go home safely and to the Brussels’ Kitchen team, making sure everything goes smoothly, always <3
Previous dinners from 2019
– May – Damien Brunet – watch the story here
– June – Nicolas Decloedt – watch the story here
– July – Isabelle Arpin – watch the story here
– September – Dima Al Chaar – watch the story here
– October – Stefan Jacobs – watch the story here
– October – Ben Stas & Alice Pollet from Brut – watch the story here
Below are the photos of the previous event!