Viens chez moi, j’invite…
Flagey – address upon réservation
shared table of 16 people
4 course tasting menu + apetizer
+ 1 sparkling wine & 4 wine glasses: 60€
Brussels’ Kitchen is launching a new series of dinners!
Every month, I will welcome you into my very own apartment for a unique type of dinner. One chef, an open kitchen, a perfectly sun-exposed terrace for drinks, an amazing 4-course gastronomic tasting menu and a table for 16 people! Atmosphere? Cosy, intimate and chill! What better to ask for?
This month, I’m inviting Damien Brunet, executive chef from La Buvette, one of my favorite places to eat in Brussels. And to continue? Only the best as I’ll have the honor of hosting the great Isabelle Arpin, and the talented Nicolas Decloedt, who will take over my kitchen in the following weeks.
The first six dinners :
Monday May 20th, 7:30pm – Damien Brunet, La Buvette
– Sunday, June 2nd, 11 am – Damien Brunet, La Buvette
– Sunday, June 2nd, 2:30pm – Damien Brunet, La Buvette
– Sunday, June 2nd, 9pm – Damien Brunet, La Buvette
Monday June 10th, 7:30pm – Isabelle Arpin, Isabelle Arpin
– Sunday June 23rd, 7pm – Nicolas Decloedt, Humus & Hortense
• Bookings: send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• What and How much: 4-course tasting menu + apetizer with a glass of sparkling wine + wine pairings from Ttulus, water and origin coffee from Belga & Co for 60€.
• Where: very close to Flagey. Exact address will be sent upon reservation.