€130,00 – €390,00
Each month, Brussels’ Kitchen gathers 7 chefs from Brussels around a unique vegetarian tasting menu in 7 courses. The perfect opportunity to discover 7 Brussels chefs, with friends or family, during a brunch with a unique concept.
The food will be paired with good music, Chandon Garden Spritz, Botaniets Gin mocktails, fresh juice JusRé, specialty coffee from Belga & Co, and Bru water.
The Brunch takes place from 12pm to 3pm, in an ultra friendly atmosphere, at l’Auberge des Maïeurs.
• Where : at l’Auberge des Maïeurs restaurant (1 parvis saint-pierre, 1150 Woluwe-Saint-Pierre)
• When: One Sunday per month. One shift from 12pm till 3pm.
• What : a vegetarian tasting menu in 7 courses, all drinks included
• How much : 65€ per person
• How: by tables of 2, 4 or 6 people
N.B.: No refunds will be made in the event of a cancellation on your part. However, if we have to cancel for any reason, you will be fully refunded.
|Date Brunch Club||
March 26th – SOLD OUT, April 16th – SOLD OUT, Mai 14th – SOLD OUT, June 11th – SOLD OUT
|Table Brunch Club||
2 people, 4 people, 6 people